Shipping & Tracking for Buyers Shipping & Tracking for Buyers at folietrip LLC . You buy with us your item will be ship with the selective shipping agency of your preference.
Tracking your item
You can follow your package online all the way to your shipping address when the Folietrip uploads tracking information.
Once the seller ships your item, you can keep track of its progress on its way to you.
Track your order
from our Store to you, we are is using a tracked shipping service, you’ll be able to view carrier information as well as your order’s current location. If your item isn’t sent with tracking, you’ll be able to see the expected delivery date for your package.
You can also check your order’s delivery status in your Purchase history. If the seller is using a tracked service, you’ll see the item’s tracking number as a link next to the item.
If we are using a tracked service but you can’t see a tracking number, we may need to upload the tracking information. You can contact the us to ask them to add tracking.
Track a guest order
To track items you bought as a guest, you’ll need the order confirmation we sent to the email address you entered at checkout.
- Find your Folietrip guest order confirmation email. The subject line starts with “Order Confirmed”.
- Select View order details.
- Select Show shipping details.
You’ll see a delivery status bar with a delivery company, tracking number, and the item’s current location. If you don’t see the tracking information you can select Contact US on the Order Details page and ask the seller if they will upload the tracking number.
If you can’t find your guest order confirmation email, select the button below and we’ll send you a link to your order details again.
Delivery date options for buyers
Estimated delivery dates let you know when you can expect an folietrip item to arrive. If you need your item to arrive before a specific date, check the estimated delivery dates on the listing before you go to checkout.
How expected delivery dates are calculated
“Estimated between” delivery dates are calculated by folietrip, whereas “Get it by” delivery dates are indicated by folietrip.
Delivery times can vary based on:
- Handling time and when you order: We specify how long it takes them to package the item and prepare it for shipping. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when you placed the order. If you order late in the day or over the weekend, handling will usually take a little longer
- Shipping or courier services: Most sellers offer a variety of delivery options, so you can choose the service you prefer when you’re checking out – bearing in mind that some services may take longer than others
- Item location and shipping address: We’ll take into account how far the item has to travel overall (including any international shipping), and whether delivery is to a metro or rural area
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, such as a bank transfer, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the shipping options provided by the seller. An item’s expected delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If we doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact Us to ask if it’s possible. If we agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
If you see a free shipping message in a listing, you can expect to receive your item within 8 business days and you won’t be charged for delivery. You’ll see free 1, 2, 3, or 8 day shipping in the listing, as well as the date you can expect to get your order by.